Friday, October 22, 2010

when im at my lowest.

I found nobody here.
In the dark all alone.
fell to the ground, a wound on my knee.
a tear slowly downwards.
me and dark song, soothe.
nobody give me papertissue.
nobody too give me handkerchief.
I thought I was a fortune. being treat as a bestfriend
I was wrong, I was a fool.
a plastic bag that reusabled.
You didnt know my birthday when.
You even didn't know what is my favorites.
eventually, I knew everything about you.
me and my hopes still.
unchanged from day 1. it's present.
I shed this tears by hand,
I swore myself I could give you the space in my heart.
too far to be seen.
I am just an invisible to you.

thank you for everything.
thank you for reminds me who i am.

I've always known for, I'm not your muse.

yours truly;

No comments:

Post a Comment